The Versatile Blogger and Liebster Blog Awards!


Thank you so very much Thalie, For this award, I guess I am pretty versatile, LOL. Check out Thalie's wonderful blog, Glazed Talons. She does wonderful swatches.

The rules are:
1.) List 7 things about yourself.
 2.) Pass this on to 15 other bloggers. 

Here are 7 things about me:

1. I have a pet rabbit named Robbee:
(P.S. He looks fat in the picture, but he's quite skinny. His fur just makes him look fat.) LOL

2. I am right handed, so I usually do my manis on my left hand. Do you do one-handed manis?

3. I am Filipino but I love Koreans and Japanese people . I don't know why, I just like their music, especially K-Pop. ;D
My fave K-Pop Song:
P.S. Aren't these guys cute???

4. I love this Filipino food called "dinuguan" Its a pork soup mixed with pig blood. I'm a vampire! aaaarghh.. Speaking of vampires, has anyone watched Breaking Dawn yet?  LOL
Picture found here.

5. I love baking, especially brownies, I bring them to school sometimes, and my friends just gobble them up. They especially like my applesauce brownies. ;)

6. I don't have one single holographic polish! My readers keep asking me to swatch some holos, but I can't becuz I don't have any! If you have a holo polish you don't like, send it to me! My readers would be happy, if I swatch just one holo polish!

7. I am very, very, very, shy! I'm just not shy on my blog. 

There's 7 facts about me! I hope you enjoyed them!

Here are the blogs, I nominate for this award!

ALL OF YOU!

If you're reading this, you are nominated for this award, congrats!

"Liebster" originates from Germany and means friend or love.


I also received another award from my friend, Lindsey, her blog is called Neverland Nail Blog. She does fantastic nail art and swatches!

Here are the rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet
5. Spread the Karma!!

Here are the blogs I nominate for this award!






Thanks for these awards Thalie and Lindsey!

Comments

  1. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! thanks kirshten!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "gomawo" (thank you) and "chukaheyo" (congratulations) kirshten... those are korean word...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebster in this case means something like 'favorized' (did I just spell that one right?).
    Congratulations!
    ....and your super-cute rabbit again (:

    xoxo Lyciènne

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations:D am now following. please follow my blog at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com thanks, leah :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts