Adopt a Polish

Haha!! I thought this organization was sooo hilarious but cute at the same time! This is a real organization that lets you adopt polish for free! :D Here's there press release!

WORLD’S FIRST NAIL POLISH ADOPTION AGENCY: PARENTS NEEDED


Adoptapolish.org announces the world’s first adoption drive for in need nail polish, available for U.S. and Canadian applicants.
Every day, thousands of nail polishes are abandoned or abused. They are not sticky or old, they are fine new polishes, stuck on a shelf because they are forgotten or out of season. All they desire is to be used, and maybe taken for a night on the town in return.
“We have so many polishes who need a good family to take them in” said AdoptAPolish.org executive director Nikki Smith. “All it takes is filling out an application form describing how you can provide a better life for one of our in need nail polishes. We select the best application and take care of all the expenses, delivering your newly adopted polish directly to your door.”
One current nail polish, Charleston, held back tears well describing his life, “I spent two years of my life stacked in a dark room crammed together with thousands of others just like me, hundreds pressing down on my shoulders at any given time. I’m a shimmer and I have never seen sunlight in my life. Oh and don’t get me started on CND Shellac, I just can’t keep going as long, why would any women want me” he continued.
Please don’t let the agony go on any longer than it has to. The first round of adoptions closes December 15th. Apply to Adopt a Polish at http://www.adoptapolish.org/category/current-adoptions/


About Adopt a Polish
Adoptapolish.org is a not-for-profit organization funded by the people at Nail Polish Canada. We are grateful they’ve spent the time and money to set us up, but we know they only did it to look like charitable people. They are jerks! All they care about is selling you things. This entire organization was set-up by them to manipulate you. Don’t worry about us being influenced by them, we cash their cheque, move on with our lives, and get back to saving lives. We would never compromise our ethics by telling you to shop now at http://www.NailPolishCanada.com and take advantage of free shipping over $29.

Go adopt these polishes now!!

Comments

  1. Adorable, what a fun idea! Poor Charleston :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!i just found your blog!i also made one!can you please return the favor and visit mine?i also followed you.please spread the word about me i also have a nail art channel on youtube!i enjoy very much your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kitty It is awesome! :DD
    @Nail Nerd I wish I could adopt poor Charleston, too. :'(
    @trancelicious I will check out your blog and your youtube, :) Thanks for following my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts