KK Nails: Dark Swirly Whirlys


Short and Sweet Post today! :D


Lindsey from Neverland Nail Blog did this really pretty design based on her new layout. And I wanted to try this design too. Instead of using light pastel colors like her, I used dark colors. It's like her version is the princess fairy nails and mine are the evil witch nails. :P

P.S.  Sorry, I only have one picture, I did this nail art late in the night and I didn't have good lighting. This picture is the only one that came out right. xD

Comments

  1. Very cute =]! Haha I like your decription of fairy princess vs. evil witch =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lindsey Thanks! :D LOL
    @FrugallyMe Thank You! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts