KK Nails: Dr.'s Remedy Fall Fever Collection Part 2: Balance Brick

Here's the second polish of the Dr.'s Remedy fall fever Collection, Balance Brick.


Balance Brick is a modern maroon with body and balance.
This creme polish took 2-3 coats for full opacity. I like how warm and fall-ish this color is. I also like how its more of a true red than some of my other red's in my collection. The color reminded me of the color of cherries for some reason. :P

Close-Up.... <3


Oh, and I forgot to mention in Part 1 what Dr.'s Remedy is all about.

Dr.’s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.’s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails; their Enriched Nail Polish is the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Dr.’s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is $17 and available for purchase online at www.remedynails.com.


Connect with Dr.'s Remedy on Facebook or follow on Twitter.


Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish is available for $17 online at www.remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous red and love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this kirshten... i just love any shade of red.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. red red red...... why do i love reds???

    ReplyDelete
  4. @moonchild i like the packaging too!
    @myline LOL you love reds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts