KK Nails: Dr.'s Remedy Fall Fever Collection Part 3: Defense Deep Red

Third Post in One Day!! Finally, the third polish of the Dr.'s Remedy Fall Collection.... Defense Deep Red!


 A rich bordeaux with a mystifying matte finish.
This polish looks very dark in the bottle, but on the first coat its really vibrant! But on the second coat, it turns more of the color in the bottle. This shade is a vampy reddish-brown, you probably won't see me wear this color but I actually kind of liked this color now. This polish is a creme and it covers in 2-3 coats. But I put 4 coats to cover up all bald spots. Its very glossy as you can see in the pictures. :)

Close-Up
And this is the last post of the Fall Fever Collection. I really enjoyed reviewing these polishes, this is my first time reviewing, so I hope I didn't do a terrible job. I definitely recommend these polishes to ALL of you. The best part of these polishes is that they're healthy for your nails! What other polish has tea tree oil, vitamins, and wheat protein?

Final Review:
All three of these polishes are stunning! These colors are perfect for the Fall season! Defense Deep Red stains a bit if it gets on your skin, but its definitely worth it for this color! These polishes weren't all that sheer, which is definitely a good thing! And I love how these polishes are also Dibutylphthalate, Toluene, and Formaldehyde Free!

Please Connect with Dr.'s Remedy on Facebook or follow on Twitter. Thanks!


Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish is available for $17 online at www.remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL.

Comments

  1. This is a really nice color, I am not a huge fan of the dark reds myself but I could see myself wearing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love red... i love this shade of red...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! This shade is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts