KK Nails: Moustache Mani Monday! :{D

 Hello Everyone! Trace from The Tarce Face Philes started a great cause called Moustache Mani Monday, to support Prostate Cancer and I wanted to support too! So here's my try! Trace is asking for all the participants to e-mail your best picture of your try at a moustache mani and send it to her in an e-mail at thetracefacephiles@live.com. She will be posting them on the following Monday November 14. I can't wait to see all your mani's!
 I did all different kinds of moustaches and beards. I even did Santa Clause's beard. LOL :P

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts