Revlon- Bubble Gum Swatch

   I got some requests to do more swatches for you guys, the reason why I don't usually do swatches is because I don' really have those very expensive, fancy, nail polishes, worth being swatched. (All my polishes usually cost $1 or I use coupons to bring the price down to a dollar. XD) So here's a swatch for you today!  
 

Bubble Gum is one of the polishes of Revlon's scented polish collection. And it does smell like bubble gum! Every time I open it, bubble gum scent explodes out of the bottle. It always smells like a candy factory when I use this polish.
Close-Up
 This polish is opaque in ONE coat! And it is a bright hot pink, its sortof neon. And I didn't have any problem with application. This is 2 coats.
Overall this is a really great polish, the scent wears out after a few days. :D

And of course, if I have a base color, I have to do nail art on top, so watch out for some nail art tomorrow!

P.S. Dont forget to join my 100 follower giveaway! Click here to enter!!

Comments

Popular Posts