Wet N' Wild Rain Check Swatch

Its a gray-ish lavender-ish polish. It's a metallic polish, at first when I saw it I thought it was a holo but it wasn't when I held it up to the light. :P It's sort of watery but not too much. It does leave a little brushstrokes. This took 3 coats for me but I wasn't careful in applying so its partially my fault :P


 I don't know why my pics look blurry, I take my pics with my really, really, expensive camera and they're clear as ever but not on my blog :'(
 And guess who was outside while I was taking pics lol :P

Comments

  1. I like the color, but I wouldn't try it myself, it's so wrong for my skin shade.
    And your bunny is soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sandra
    It doesn't go that good with my skin tone either but I still like it lol :P. And my bunny says thank you! :DD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts