Commeting problems..

I seem to have a problem commenting on my OWN blog!! Whenever I press the "Post Comment " button. It always says that I have to sign in to my Gmail account so I do and then it leads me back to my comment, so I press "Post Comment" and then it leads me back to signing in my Gmail account. I JUST SIGNED IN 5 SECONDS AGO!! This is also happening on posting on other blogs. On some blogs I can post comments and on some I can't and on the ones I cant post comments on, it does the same thing on my blog.

Does anyone have this problem and knows how to fix it?

Comments

  1. You could try clearing your history and your cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still doesnt work on my laptop but it works on my other computer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts