Hard Candy Polish Swatch

 
 Hello! This is a scheduled post because right now I'm at school. blehh... This is a Hard Candy polish that my sister's friend gave her and it comes in a really small bottle it doesnt have a name but it is purple gliiter.

On my index finger I painted it white, on the middle finger I painted it purple, on the ring finger I painted it black and on the pinky I just painted the Hard Candy purple glitter all by itself. :) And then I put at least 3 or more coats on each finger.



This polish was quite sheer so thats why I layered it over some colors, i think it looks best over purple. Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. i love hard candy product=] i like this color but i do agree with u it is sheer. pease i hope u can follow back im now following Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britney, I just followed and I'm your 300th follower!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts