My Franken and some more nail art!!

My Melody with my franken lol :P


Today, I tried to copy Deborah Lippmann's Candy Shop. It a bubblegum pink with glitters. And I think I did a pretty good job :DD






I don't exactly remember my recipe but I know I use Wet N' Wild Party of Five Glitters. :)



 Here's some nail art that I did yesterday. Some are designs from blogs and some are from youtube.
  Thanks for reading!!
                                                                                                                      -Kirshten

Comments

  1. great franken!!
    and i love all your little nails. the purple one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts