My best franken yet!!

 Ok, so I was making a green dupe of Candy Shop by Deborah Lippman but the glitters just wouldnt get on the brush so I just applied it without glitters and I have to say its the most prettiest teal green I've ever had lol :P And I love it more because I made it lol :P I don't have a name for it yet because I'm not good at making names :P


Close- Up
 And some more pictures, I started posing my nails like Jane from Nailside because I chopped of my nails and I thought they looked alot like her nails lol :P

 Here's what it looks like in the bottle it looks nothing like it on the nails!! So if you were gonna buy this from me you'd be really disappointed because its not the color on the bottle :P



Thanks for taking your time to actually read my post, you're the best!! :D

Comments

  1. very nice! it reminds me of Misa Dirty Sexy Money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that certain polish so I looked it up and it does look like a dupe of Misa DIrty Sexy Money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty! I've never made my own polish, so this is really impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great polish! Very pretty! I am not good at making up names either haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts