Nail Stamping and Swatch



 Today was my second attempt at stamping and I'm getting pretty good but I cant seem to get the full image on the plate, thats why I just put it on the tips. :P










 Here's the image plate I used.

 And here's the polish I used to stamp with (sorry the pics blurry D: ), its a love & beauty polish, its really opaque and is a one coater, its goes on like butter, mmmmmm... Its my fave purple polish so far!!
Did I mention its a creme polish?? lol :P



 Here it is swatched on my home made nail wheel :p





Comments

  1. Thsnks for sharing your thoughts on cach vao m88. Regards

    Visit my web site :: link vao m88

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts