Day 9 and 10 Rainbow gradient Nails! (Pic Heavy)

 (This post was suppose to be a scheduled one but I don't know why it didn't post up! I put up my scheduled posts everyday at 9:00 Am but this one didnt so... ) Today on the 31 Day Challenge, the theme was Rainbow Nails, and tomorrow's is gradient nails so I combined both and came up with this Rainbow Gradient design. I even took pictures of every step, here's a step by step tutorial :)
I first painted my nails with Wet N' Wild Black Creme, and then I added Hard Candy Matte-ly in Love for the matte finish.

Then I added some pink pebble shapes with my dotting tool.


I then added some white pebble to be the "underwear" for my next color because it wouldn't show against the black.


Add the orange over the white.

I then added green and yellow.


Then I added blue and purple 
 And thats the little picture tutorial, now I will picture spam you with pictures of this mani. lol :P





Thanks for taking the time to get to the end of this post!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts