Day 4 Green!

 I've been seeing this little nail polish schedule thingy around blogs lately..

 And I decided to at least do a few of the days. I cant force myself to follow the whole schedule! I just cant! But since I didnt know what to put on my nails today I just looked on the schedule and the theme was green! So today I have a neon green polish that I got from another country so I dont know the brand lol :P
 And I layered it over a light yellow that I used on this post. And I couldn't get over how bright it was! These pictures don't show all the brightness! It was literally glowing! :P


 So anyway thats the green for today! Hope you guys like it! And come back for the next post this mani is gonna have some nail art!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts