Day 14 Flowers!

 Here's the flower nail art for today!! Dandelions!!!! This design was inspired from my slippers that I'm wearing right now! I did this nail art over my franken "Sparkleyyy". And I really love this design, I put matte topcoat on this one because I thought it would look better. In real life the colors are much, much bolder, and awesomer. But these pictures are all I can give to you guys :(
Here it is without matte topcoat. Its all bumpy..






 UNDERWATER PICTURES!!!!!


Thanks for reading!!

Comments

  1. hello little sister.. I love your blog. Zarina told me about this blog. I love it. I followed you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nail Nerd Thanks! I love em too!
    @pamgotcrazy Thank you for loving my blog! And thank you Zarina! Thanks for following :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts