SINFUL COLORS Holiday 2011 Review

Happy Holidays, everyone! Today I have a review of SinfulColors Holiday Collection 2011!
This collection consists of five gem-inspired shades of polish and two metallic shades of nail art.

 Midnight Blue- A bright and bold navy blue that requires two coats for opacity. This color is probably my favorite out of the collection because of its beautiful shine and vibrant color!

Last Chance- A dark and deep hunter green that required two coats for opacity. This color is a beautiful creme but it left green staining on my nails and around my skin.

Daddy's Girl- A beautiful purple jelly filled with gold glitter. This polish took 3-4 coats for opacity. I love this polish because of the beautiful, flakey, glitters; I just wish that more of it would show on my nail. 

Sugar Sugar- A beautiful, bright, red that took two coats for opacity. This polish has the same formula as Midnight Blue,  but Sugar Sugar has really little gold flecks.
 Out of This World- A light silver that took 3-4 coats for opacity. This polish is probably my least favorite of the collection because of the formula; it is very, very sheer, and became really thick on my nails after the third coat. I would definitely try layering this color over another color to help with the application.


Fashionista- Fashionista is a clear base full of circle, silver, glitter. Here, I sponged it over Sugar Sugar, and I did nail art stripes on the rest of the fingers.


Flower Girl- Flower Girl is a perfect gold color. This polish is really opaque and is not a glitter, like
Fashionista. I sponged Fashionsita over my ring finger, and did little gold stars over Last Chance.


SinfulColors surpasses the masses with more than 150 amazing shades of nail polish, including the above-mentioned shades. All hues are available for $1.99 at major drug and mass-market stores nationwide, by calling 1-800-448-0763 or online at http://www.walgreens.com/

*These items were sent to me to review, for my honest opinions*

Comments

  1. Daddy's Girl and Sugar Sugar are really pretty!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really nice. Do you know any online shop that is selling them and shipping international?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MariJo Those colors are very pretty! Your Welcome :)

    @Lyciènne Sadly, I do not know of an online shop that sells them international :( Maybe you can do a swap with someone who has these polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love your swatch and mani's! Love the green!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts