24 Days of Christmas Challenge- Day 5 Snowman Face

I have been doing my manis late at night, so thats why my pictures are quite dark. Please bear with me:)

Today's challenge is Snowman Face! And the snowman face, I love the most, is Frosty the Snowman!!
 I love how Frosty turned out! He looks so cute, doesn't he?? I first applied a light-blue base, then I put 2 coats of a sparkly, silver glitter. after it was dry, I added Frosty to my middle finger.
Close-Up


Agai, sorry about the blurriness of the pictures; if you would like to know how to make Frosty the Snowman, request a tutorial by commenting below! :D Have a nice day!

Comments

  1. it looks great! looks just like the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! I haven't seen whatever he's from but I recognized it right away as being a famous frosty. lol NICE! I looove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this manicure! You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE That looks just like Frosty!! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Frosty! You did a really great job, very cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts