24 Days of Christmas Challenge- Day 6 & 7 Penguins and Gingerbread Man

Sorry, I fogot to post my penguin, yesterday, so here it is today!! :D
I was inspired to do this desgin, by a graphic I found of a cute, dancing, penguin! The graphic is animated too! :D


I just drew the penguin as an accent finger, the base color is Revlon- Espresso.


Another Close-Up!


Since, I didn't want to remove my cute penguin; I added my gingerbread man, on the middle finger, and added some snow on the rest of my fingers. :)
Close-Up of the gingerbread man!
The gingerbread man, isn't as cute as the penguin, but I love both of them equally. :P

Thanks for reading! Be sure to come back for the next Christmas challenge, tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Those are so cute! You did a great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha this is nice. putting two challenge in one mani is a genius excuse! hahahahahahahahahaha. i love your gingerbread man. he's fat and fluffy. mine looks like malnourished. your penguin looks like a toy. i love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that penguin is so adorable I just wanna hug em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that penguin is so precious! Cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both so cute! That dancing penguin is adorable, too. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god! That penguin is so cute !!!! Great job ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very Lovely! Ow Ow!!! Love the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That penguin is justtt tooooooooooooooooooooo cute:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww~!! This is the cutest and loveliest nail art I've seen~xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be scared to comment. I read each and everyone of your comments, so don't think that I'll miss your comment. Your comments are what help me blog each and everyday.

Popular Posts