Guest Post from Brenda: 4 Steps To Take Care Of Your Nails
Hello Everyone! Today I have a guest post for you, from Brenda. Brenda writes mostly about beauty, and today she will show you 4 Steps To Take Care Of Your Nails.
4 Steps To Take Care Of Your Nails
If you want your manicure and pedicure to last longer then you have to take special care of your nails. You can go to a salon or do it yourself at home and make it easier on your pockets. So, girls, pick up your nail files and get down to work with these 4 easy steps:
1. Exfoliate Cuticles – The first step to skin care is exfoliating. It is essential to get rid of dead surface skin to have a glowing complexion. The same is true for the skin around your nails. Exfoliate well and do it properly for a beautifully glowing and healthy skin.
2. Homemade Scrub – Use a good homemade scrub to exfoliate. You can make your scrub at home using oil and brown sugar. This combination is one of the best moisturizing beauty scrubs. It not only sloughs away dead surface cells but also moisturizes skin and nails.
3. Moisturize Cuticles - Invest in good cuticle oil, as this will keep your manicure fresh. Shahnaz husain products will be a good pick in this regard. Dry cuticles look ugly. Rubbing them with this oil will ensure that you have good-looking fingers and toes. Use them on the knuckles, toe-tops, and even elbows. They work wonders.
4. Protect The Top Coat – Enhance your manicure and pedicure’s life by touching up the topcoat of your nail color every 2 days. You can use your hands and feet as much as you want and the touch up will ensure that the manicure stays fresh for a long time.
5. Trend Of The Season - Use colors like shimmering electric blue for a bright look. Another popular trend this season is using a different nail color on one finger or toe. Use glittering colors on your feet and wear shoes with open toes to show off your beautiful nails.
Colors that are always hot are orange and corals. You can use them anytime and as they are bright, they will lift up the look of your nails and your mood too. Remember to take care of your cuticles and nails first. Unless they are shining and look healthy, there is not much that you can do.
Samantha Lyttle is a beauty expert and a single mom who began writing for publications in her community in 2005. Apart from clothing, Lyttle also enjoys tampering with different types of punk wigs to create unique new looks.
Thanks for the great article, Brenda!